..::Riandave::..

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Another Birthday under my belt

3rd March heralded my 38th birthday, which thankfully went without too much of a fanfare - I did receive a call from my mother, but I ignored it... I haven't spoken to her since November 05, and I don't intend to start any day soon.

I got lots of lovely pressies, including:- flowers, three CDs, chocolates, a beadworking book, the QI book and a bead shop voucher - not a bad haul at all. I'm blessed.

I also received yesterday, a big box of chocolate from my 'candyswappers' partner. Ay carumba, but there was some good stuff in that box. There was a ginger/dark chocolate bar that I ate in one sitting, it was truly scrumptious. I've managed to save some of the other stuff for tonight/whenever. It was hard going though. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home